Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Let this Newgrounds masterpiece never be forgotten.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Excellent work.

I'm assuming youve never read Spider-Man: Legend of the spider clan or any of the Marvel Manga-verse comics. Personally I think some of your designs were better then the comics, although similar.

Good work 4/5 10/10

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I want to know

Did anyone else see the advert for a shark mount in some random MMO?

Funny flash. 4/5 10/10

TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

I can't even beat level ten.

But I love this game sooooooo much <3

Miasma Story Miasma Story

Massive potential!!!

You need to make another game like this. The story is original, and more importantly well paced!!!(which is hard to find these days.)
But, you need to find an artist. Which isnt hard because I know for a fact that there are plenty of artists who would love to work on something like this.
That would also give you more time to fine tune the programming (prettier menus, smoother battles, less bugs, etcetc)
And personally I think you should update the soundtrack to something a little more modern, the whole rpg orchestra has been way too overplayed. Time to evolve ya know?

7/10
Okay game, should be better.
Rooting for ya!

DizzyDoo responds:

Super encouraging. Thanks for your support and criticisms!

Rebuild Rebuild

I loved this game with all my heart &lt;3

I played the entire thing in a 5 hour play through.
I was at my friends place smokin an L and I notcied this zombie shit, so I thought, hey,lets give it a shot. I played it for two hours staight. Then I hsd to go home to eat some disgusting dinner my piece of shit dad made. Then came back to my boys crib with a bottle of whiskey and we took a few shots while smoking this crisp 30piece of chronic. Then I continued exactly where I left from before, I first had to expand my city to massive size t prepare. My army was massive, 70% of my citizens were soldiers.

Uhhhh shit im fuckin twisted,

This game was amazing, I beat every ending in a single playthrough and I am a king, worship me because I am a better gamer then you stupid newfags. Internet 1.0 status faggots!!!

shit...